Renowned internationaly for its artistic openness, in a unique place in Rouffach (Alsace, France), the Musicalta Music Academy will welcome this year again hundreds of students from all over the world for two sessions of 10 days each.
22th Musicalta Music Academy
More than 20 different musical disciplines taught: keyboard instruments, winds, cords, voice, piano, composition...
Private and group lessons open to all, amateurs to professionnals
from July 17th to 26th 2017
from July 27th to August 05th 2017
Ideal conditions for working, housing and recreation
- An outstanding campus located in a vast park at the foot of the vineyards
- Classes, practice rooms, concerts and accommodation all located on the campus
- Plenty of free additional activities: string ensemble, singing and choral workshops, relaxation and stimulation workshops
- Free access to Musicalta Festival concerts, lectures, all courses as guest auditor
- Supervision of under age students by a team of trained camp counselors
- Leisure activities on campus: Free access to the swimming pool (under supervision for underage students), gym (ping-pong, badminton, basket…), football fields, access to the bar for over 18 students, theme parties…