Renowned internationaly for its artistic openness, in a unique place in Rouffach (Alsace, France), the Musicalta Music Academy will welcome this year again hundreds of students from all over the world for two sessions of 10 days each.
23rd Musicalta Music Academy
More than 20 different musical disciplines taught: keyboard instruments, winds, cords, voice, piano, composition...
Private and group lessons open to all, amateurs to professionnals
from July 16th to 25th 2018
from July 26th to August 04th 2018
Ideal conditions for working, housing and recreation
- An outstanding campus located in a vast park at the foot of the vineyards
- Classes, practice rooms, concerts and accommodation all located on the campus
- Plenty of free additional activities: string ensemble, singing and choral workshops, relaxation and stimulation workshops
- Free access to Musicalta Festival concerts, lectures, all courses as guest auditor
- Supervision of under age students by a team of trained camp counselors
- Leisure activities on campus: Free access to the swimming pool (under supervision for underage students), gym (ping-pong, badminton, basket…), football fields, access to the bar for over 18 students, theme parties…