The composition workshops, MAO, Music for the image are open to every student composing for instrumental ensembles or/and with computer (MAO). Free access to student who wish to perform the composer’s pieces.
This course is also available as a complementary discipline.
The composition class offers composer-students to share their pieces and to create new ones through:
- Achieving the composition step under the supervision of professors
- Establishing a direct contact between the writing and the performance of the score (with participating musicians)
- Musical conducting of the study group, with the musicians, for the purpose of performing the pieces (including the creations)
- The introduction, performance and creation of the pieces in front of an audience during a concert organized exclusively for the composition class as a part of the Musicalta Festival off
- Meeting other composers and a number of performers